Happy New Year everyone!
We've had a great holiday week celebrating with our families and friends. Christmas Eve at my parents house and Christmas Day at Nicole's Mom's. Eleni and I got out Ice Fishing a couple of times catching a few bluegills and crappies enjoying a fish fry one evening. I've been out skiing a few times with Eleni and Nicole getting out one time too! (see pictures) Eleni is really starting to get the hang of skiing which is good as she is getting a little heavy to lug around in the backpack. Yesterday afternoon I spent out at Maplelag skiing while an Alberta clipper rolled through dusting us with an inch of fresh snow. last night for New Year's Eve Katie, Eric, Trish, Bruce and Nicole and I went out to eat at the Fireside and made some rounds visiting friends at some house parties taking advantage of Nicole being our DD for the night. Hopefully you all had a great Chirstmas and wishing you all a great 2008!
Tony, Nicole & Eleni (and baby!)
1 comment:
Hello Schmitz Family,
The skiing looks incredible as does Nicole. I'm happy for you guys. I'll be up North in late February. I haven't been on the ice yet and I have a feeling that this will be my only opportunity to pull a few 'eyes through the hole. I'll give you guys a buzz when the weekend draws closer. Take care.
Chief
Post a Comment