Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pre-Labor Day Weekend.

Well it's approaching the Finale Weekend prior to back to school, or PreSchool in Eleni's case. Plans of on water action and activities are on the agenda this weekend along with hanging out with Friends and Family. I'm also planning on doing the Laddies Loppet Mtn Bike Race this weekend at Maplelag. Uncle Brent and I made the trip up there last Sunday to ride the course, it was in great shape as always but I couldn't convince him to join me in the race. For not much biking this summer other than the lazy commuting to work, it felt good getting out on the trails and getting the blood flowing, so I'm looking forward to the weekend festivities...
*Last Years Spring Opener at Maplelag*

2 comments:

Weekly Kids said...

Hello Schmitz's! Great to see your site. Beautiful family livin' in up in God's country. We sure miss it. Keep up the great posts. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Mike, Becky and Owen.

T.Schmitz said...

Hey Mike & Crew!

Thanks for the post. And it's good to see your family is doing well.

-Tony