Saturday, March 28, 2009

Out like a Lion....


Well it's almost the end of March.  With the Great Fargo Flood in progress I wish everyone in the FM area the best and am hoping that all the great effort put forward by the community shines in your favor!

Nicole is in Chicago at the "Great Hair Convention"
 actually I'm not sure what it's called but I'm sure it's great!   Her and Jonathan were supposed to fly out of Fargo Friday morning, but with the flood issue, they changed their flight out of Mpls and left Friday at 5:30 am.
While she is gone the girls and I have been busy..well I have been as much as I can when Marlo is napping.  I did a little painting in the garage entry (unknown to N
icole) with hopes of surprising her with my efforts in that department.  Not
 really impressed with how the paint went on, not sure what the deal was, will for sure need another coat but it's the color Nicole and I wanted and I
 think it looks good.  We were planning on continuing it through the half bath and laundry room, but I'll wait until Nicole returns and get her opinion first.  I also built some shelving she's been requesting in one of the front entry closets so got that done today as well, turned out pretty good with Marlo supervising that effort while Eleni was at the movie with her cousins. "Thanks Katie!"




Eleni lost her first tooth on March 16th.  She was pretty excited!  
Marlo the copy cat in the background...



Marlo riding in the garage monitoring Daddy's shelf cutting.
Marlo has pretty much mastered the walking thing. It's crazy watching her tiny petit little thing walk around... mastered it a week before her 1st Birthday!



No comments: